Our vision is to continue to support our community as best as we can. We've now put together an extensive online schedule. These classes are with Equilibrium Teachers and streamed live. They are capped at 16 clients for the time being. We'd love to hear your feedback on the schedule, i.e. times you prefer, teachers you'd like to see and styles and levels offered.
Currently, the timetable is changing week by week. We've also amended our return and cancellation policy and made it more flexible, so that you are not missing out on the sessions you've already bought. Our amended terms and conditions can be found on our updated blog.
At this time, we'd like to offer some pointers on setting up a safe space for doing yoga at home. These are recommendations and we understand that not all of them will work for you.
- Have at least 2 feet around your yoga mat if possible.
- Be free of any obstructions, so nothing can fall on you. No sharp corners or breakable objects near you.
- Practice on a level ground.
- Use a yoga mat, so you don't slip.
- When you step into your safe space, focus on you and your process. Leave the outside world behind you as much as this is possible right now.
- Consider using incense, gem stones or other objects to create your safe space.
See you on your cyber mat!