Natural Cosmetic Sessions
Facial Gua Sha
Gua Sha and Cupping are techniques that have been used in Chinese Medicine for thousands of years and consists of a scraping of the skin. Gua Sha and Cupping help to encourage blood flow to the applied area, bringing nutrients to the skin and promoting the removal of toxins.
Additionally, you are exfoliating the skin by removing dead and dying skin cells and exposing your younger, plumper healthier-looking skin. Gua Sha is applied with a piece of jade board while the Cupping is applied a cup flowing on your skin and you can see the results on your face immediately after the first treatment.
Facial Gua Sha will help to:
Facial Gua Sha: £35 per 30 minutes, £50 per 50 minutes
Facial cupping is a traditional, safe, comfortable and remarkably effective treatment.
A facial cupping session starts with the thin application of massage base oil. After a light face and neck massage a small Acupuncture suction cup is appliedto assist facial rejuvenation cupping, to create a gentle vacuum to lift the skin and other facial tissue.
Lifting the facial tissue activates the lymphatic drainage to eliminate toxins, cellular waste and excess fluid in the face and neck. Rigid muscle tissue in the face and neck is easily massaged with facial cupping.
Benefits of Facial Rejuvenation Cupping:
Facial Cupping Therapy: £35 per 30 minutes, £50 per 50 minutes
Cosmetic acupuncture is purported to improve skin and act as an anti-aging treatment, in part by stimulating the production of collagen (a protein that acts as a major component of your skin), slowing the signs of aging in your face, tune up your skin, and to bring back that youthful glow to your cheeks. In addition, it can help rejuvenate your skin by improving your overall energy
Cosmetic acupuncture is a great choice for aging baby boomers who wish to give their skin a little boost, but don’t want to inject Botox, fillers, or undergo the surgical route. It also works well for younger women (and men) who want their skin to look its best.
Benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture:
1. Cosmetic acupuncture increases the circulation in your skin, brings all those nutrient goodies like collagen and elastin back to where you want it - in your face and neck.
2. The increased circulation translates into better skin tone, fewer fine lines, and even some lift around sagging jowls and baggy eyes.
3. It’s safe, comfortable and with no side effects other than the occasional light bruise, which will heal in less than a week.
4. Some discomfort such as headaches, sinusitis, and acnes can be also treated during a Cosmetic Acupuncture session.
5. Relaxing your entire body and mind.
Cosmetic Acupuncture: £50 per 60 minutes