pregnancy Yoga with Julia Platt
Pregnancy yoga is a unique and nourishing way to support you at a time of amazing growth and transition.
This pregnancy yoga class will be a nurturing space for people at all stages of pregnancy.However, if you have never practised yoga before, it is advisable for you to start coming in your second trimester rather than first.
You will have opportunities to:
• Develop strength and maintain mobility and general health
• Increase your awareness of your body and breath and how to move and breathe intuitively
• Find space and relaxation
• Connect with yourself and your baby
• Use a full range of yoga practices including, postures, breathing techniques, relaxation, meditation, sound and creativity.
• Gain confidence for birthing your baby
• Have an understanding of some practices to take forward to your postnatal time
• Build friendships with other mamas.
Please come for a taster session for £10.
After that, please book in blocks of four classes for £40. Any spare spaces will be available for people to drop-in at £12.50. Classes will run during term-time.
To book, please contact Julia at: email@example.com
Tuesdays in Huntingdon: 7-8.30pm
Taster Session: £10
Drop in: £12.50 (if spaces)
4 class pass: £40